HealthEC, a Best in KLAS provider of population health management (PHM) solutions, is a full-service PHM firm with expertise in value-based care strategies, operations, outcomes measurement, provider performance monitoring, and member management. Our flagship PHM platform helps providers identify factors that influence utilization of services, particularly those regarding costs and quality of care. Leveraging analyses of combined clinical and claims data in near-real time, the platform optimizes care management resources to ensure that patients get the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. At the same time, providers have access to easy-to-read dashboard displays that measure performance against benchmarks, quality measures, total cost of care, and each value-based contract.
Designed to elevate quality of care and patient experience by overcoming the healthcare industry’s toughest data challenges, our comprehensive population health management platform aggregates claims and clinical data from multiple sources, delivers key insights into the cost drivers and quality measures that impact ACO performance-based reimbursements, and engages the entire care team.
By capturing all available electronic information (from any system, any setting, or in any format), analyzing it, and developing individualized care plans for provider organizations, HealthEC improves patient outcomes and costs, providing ACOs with an ideal solution for succeeding with value-based care.
HealthEC Performance Solutions for ACOs
In 2018, HealthEC helped all of its Accountable Care Organization (ACO) clients achieve $64.9 million in Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) savings for the 2018 performance year. Read the Press Release Read the Press Release.
As value-based care evolves, ACOs will continue to implement strategies that optimize shared savings across multiple revenue streams and mitigate downside risk. Leaders focused on developing these approaches need the right technology in place to achieve success.
Our solution helps ACOs transition to value-based care, optimize contract negotiations with payers, and boost performance by closing gaps in patient care and developing targeted, personalized care plans and interventions.
Here is what we do:
- Raise Medicare Shared Savings Program performance by leveraging platform functionality and reporting features
- Easy-to-read dashboards that help close gaps in care
- Deliver comprehensive reports to help providers understand performance and trends on contractual quality metrics
- Integrate behavioral health and social determinants of health assessments
- Streamline Chronic Care Management and Annual Wellness Visits for maximum reimbursement
- Modules that support Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+), and the Oncology Care Model (OCM)
- Submit data on behalf of participating providers for MIPS/MACRA
- Submit GPRO data for the ACO
Main Contact: Brett Stengel / Brett.Stengel@HealthEC.com / 610-781-1759 / www.HealthEC.com