UPCOMING WEBINAR: Three Steps for Network Success
Healthcare organizations struggle to identify exactly why referrals are being sent out of the network. With changing regulations, goals, payment models, and incentive plans, today’s ACOs have to be agile. During this webinar, Salient Healthcare and Proficient Health will discuss the key steps that your organization needs to take in order to successfully develop and implement a preferred provider network.
- Strategies to improve patient satisfaction
- Optimize referral management
- Drive network growth
- Ryan Mackman, MBA, MHA – Business Consultant, User Engagement Lead, Salient Healthcare
- Maria Nikol, MJ – Sr. Business Consultant, Salient Healthcare
- Wayne King -- MP of Client Alignment, Proficient Health
- David Heenan -- Principal, Cone Health Ventures
Visit The Proficient Health exhibit booth
UPCOMING WEBINAR: The New Key To Closing Care Gaps: Digital Patient Communications!
The average person keeps their cell phone within proximity at all times and opens a text message within 90 seconds. So why continue to communicate only through phone calls and email, with incremental return? Optimize your outreach efforts by incorporating a digital strategy to close gaps that will help you reach coveted triple aim goals. Join us as we build the business case for digital communications that connect patients and physicians. At the end of this webinar you will:
- Know the differences between active and passive engagement
- Discover the keys to getting people to take action
- Review case studies of digital communications that positively impacted diabetes management and health screenings
- Understand success factors for implementing ongoing communication programs that get results
- Jackie Maynard, VP President of Digital Communications, HealthCrowd
Looking forward to having you join us for this informative session!
Visit The HealthCrowd exhibit booth
UPCOMING WEBINAR: Profiling ACO Success: What Drives High Performance in the Medicare Shared Savings Program?
What distinguishes a high performing Accountable Care Organization (ACO) from a low performing one? Is there a list of key ingredients that can predict success?
While the answers to these questions are not simple, it is important for any value-based organization to understand what the right levers are that impact the greatest change for their populations, reduce unnecessary spending, and provide the highest quality of care. ACOs need to consider not only the patient population they are serving, but the entire market including provider network selection, health system saturation, and geographic landscape.
Join us for this webinar featuring leaders from top performing ACOs in Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP). We will share examples of building a powerful:
PRIMARY CARE FOUNDATION:
- What does utilization of services for an attributed population look like?
- How do you find the top performing providers to build strong preferred provider & facility networks?
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT STRATEGY:
- Where are the biggest quality gaps and which expenditure categories contribute to high or low spend?
- How to involve prominent physician leaders in the performance conversations with physicians and share transparent performance data?
CARE COORDINATION MODEL:
- What types of care coordination programs should you implement (AWV, TCM, ACP, etc.), and for which segments of your population?
- Are you routing patients towards the highest value Specialists?
Katherine Schneider, MD, MPhil., FAAFP
- Rick Foerster -- SVP, Value-Based Operations at Privia Health
- John Ford -- CEO at Prime Care Managers (ACO)
- Dr. Amadeo Cabral -- SVP, Chief Strategy Officer at Orange Care Group (ACO)
-- CEO, Two Canoes Health (ACO) and CareJourney Advisor
Nationally known for her work in the field of accountable care and population health, Dr. Katherine Schneider’s mission is to deliver better health, better care, and sustainable cost in the communities that we work in, live in, and serve. She is currently the CEO of Two Canoes Health and is on CareJourney’s advisory team. Previously, Dr. Schneider was the President and CEO of the Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization as well as the Chairman of the Board of the National Association of ACOs.
Dr. Schneider is a board-certified Family Physician with an additional degree in Epidemiology and is also in the first cohort of US physicians to achieve subspecialty certification in Clinical Informatics in 2013.
Visit The CareJourney exhibit booth