For ACOs and DCEs, modeling and evaluating your network for advanced risk models is the key to successfully reducing costs and optimizing your organization’s revenue. Effectively evaluating risk before you take it on requires unparalleled market intelligence and data transparency. But how can ACOs and DCEs optimize their networks and identify the best primary and post-acute care partners?
In this webinar with Trella Health, How to Model and Evaluate your Network for Advanced Risk Models, Trella Health speakers provided specific use cases for DCEs and ACOs and discussed ways your organization can:
- Evaluate the gaps and needs of your organization
- Identify the best providers for your network
- Establish new strategies by utilizing data insights
- Rebecca Molesworth– VP, Product Management, Trella Health
- Mimi Freleaux– Solution Engineer, Trella Health