Let’s take the conversation further. Whether you attended our previous webinar, ACOs of the Future: Team Based Care Reimagined, or not, please join us for an interactive round table discussion continuing from the topic.
This round table is an opportunity for providers to ask our experts any questions you may have and to learn from other participants’ experiences. Listeners had the opportunity to share your specific organizational challenges and experiences and to get recommendations from the expert panel and other attendees. We covered:
- Creating optimal data sharing workflow for Independent ACO success
- Overcoming interoperability barriers
- Implementing team-based care with no additional staffing
Team-based coordinated care is critical to the ACO model and crucially important to the bottom line. We all know the best way to overcome any issue or barrier is to open up the discussion, so let’s continue the conversation.
- Mr. Vik Shshardri — VP of Product Development, eMedApps
- Mr. Ed. Worthington — Northern Physicians Organization Director