Personal Information ACOExhibitHall.com Collects
If you register as a user, ACOExhibitHall.com collects the following personal information from you:
- Your first and last name
- Work email address
- Professional title
- Company/Organization name
- Company/Organization type
- Login user names and passwords
- Browser information such as web request, internet protocol addresses, browser type, date and time of access, etc.
- Email, text and phone information when you communicate with AcoExhibitHall.com directly through email, text or phone calls
How ACOExhibitHall.com Uses Personal Information
- We use your personal information to process transactions, such as the ordering and purchase of services through our website.
- We may use your personal information to personalize our website, adapting our website to more readily meet your personal needs.
- We may use your personal information to improve our website, enabling us to enhance our customer service.
- We may use your personal information to communicate directly with you by email or text message to provide information and/or updates concerning your account, in responding to inquiries from you, to conduct a survey, or to provide information regarding our products and services, updates, and company news.
- If you communicate directly with us by phone, email or text, we will retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and to maintain our own internal business records.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the rights or property of AcoExhibitHall.com or other users of AcoExhibitHall.com products and services.
Your Control Over Personal Information
- By logging on to your account using your login information you will be able to change, delete or add to your personal profile information.
- We will provide an opportunity to “unsubscribe” from sales, marketing and informational emails and texts on our website and on all such emails and texts. This will not apply to emails and texts which are associated with direct correspondence between AcoExhibitHall.com and you regarding your specific account or inquiry.
- For some information we may give you an opportunity to “opt-out” from providing such information
Protection of Personal Information
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, your personal information. These include internal reviews of our information collection, storage, processing practices and security measures.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to provide products and services, operate our website, and conduct our business. They are all required to agree in advance that they will keep such information confidential.
- ACOExhibitHall offers fee based services to vendor companies that wish to exhibit on the site. Invoices for such services are typically sent and paid electronically, although checks can also be accepted if requested by the client. Credit card transactions are conducted through PayPal, and their security, encryption software, and privacy policies apply. In all cases, payment information is kept confidential.
- Occasionally a transaction occurs in which an ACOExhibitHall.com employee manually enters credit card information into the payment system. In this situation, credit card information is not stored or kept for any purpose unless specifically requested in writing by the client.
- We advise all of our subscribers, users and visitors to take their own appropriate measures to protect their user names and passwords to their accounts and computers.
Use of Personal Information by Others
- We do not sell, rent or trade personal information to outside parties for commercial purposes without your prior consent.
- We may, however, share personal information with third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing products or services to you, provided they agree in advance to keep such information confidential.
- We may also release personal information when we consider, in our discretion, that it is required to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request; (b) enforce our terms and conditions of service listed in our website; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (d) to protect the rights or property of AcoExhibitHall.com or other users of AcoExhibitHall.com products and services
- We may also provide non-personally identifiable information on subscribers, users and visitors to our website to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses. (i.e. website activity reports for paying vendor clients)
Personal Information from Children
- AcoExhibitHall.com does not provide products or services to children. Our products and services are for adults only. Individuals under the age of 18 are not permitted to create accounts, access or use the products and services of AcoExhibitHall.com.
3004 Riverstone Trail, Ste. 1000